Learning to be a parent
Homepage
About this blog
XML
 
About this blog
What is this blog all about?
The blog is a way to post my experiences as a parent and more important: what I learned. So I won't talk about our trip to Disneyland, because that's no use for you. What I will do is reflecting what it means to be parent and discussing the different options I have to feed up my children.

How many kids do you have then?
None. But that won't be for long. It's just a matter of weeks before I will be a father.

Why don't you use your name? It's feels like you're a fake person.
My wife thought that it's best to keep this blog anonymous, so I can have all the freedom to write what I want, without having our friends and relatives reading all our private stuff. What I can tell you is that I'm 30-year old guy, living in The Netherlands. And because I live in the Netherlands I will beforehand excuse for some awkward mistakes. English is not my native language.

I see banners. Do you want to get rich or something?
Well, don't we all want to get rich :)
It would be nice to earn some money with this blog, but I don't expect much of it. It's more like a little reward if I succeed to create useful content.

What's the post frequency?
I don't know that either. I think about one post a week, but the most important thing is that I write quality posts. So I rather take 2 weeks to write a decent article than posting 5 crappy in one week.

I placed comments everywhere on this blog. Why don't you reply?
I appreciate feedback very much. It's important for me as a parent. I will read all comments, but my time is limited. So instead of trying to reply all comments, I'd rather like to focus on creating quality posts.
Previous posts
Subscribe to this blog
Google
Web beingparent.blogspot.com
Parenting links