Learning to be a parent
Homepage
About this blog
XML
 
Learning moment: keep it practical
I am, just like my wife, more of a thinker than a doer. That became apparent when I got to the hospital to get my wife and our newborn to bring them home. The car was parked in front of the hospital, so we had to leave fast before our car became a nuisance to other visitors because the car more or less blocked the drive way.

So I got my wife and baby and just before the exit, we tried to put the baby in the Max-Cosi. In which we didn't succeed. The safety belts were too short and we couldn't make it longer. So there you are, having pondered about what to do with alcohol when your children are in their teens, but cannot even handle a Maxi-Cosi. We had the manual with us, but when you're in a hurry, you're getting frantic.

So we got back to the hospital section where my wife lied with her baby and asked there if they could help us with that thing. The problem was solved in no-time. And so was the queue of cars when we finally could got away :(

Labels: